Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

Trying to replace older kohler whirlpool tub part. cover

Customer Question

trying to replace older kohler whirlpool tub part. cover plate for the timer. cover plate # ***** ***** i can get the circuit board (now(###) ###-#### ***** having trouble with the cover plate. do you know of any replacements?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Plmqwk replied 1 year ago.

I have done some looking around as well and cannot find it AT ALL. Of course as I am sure you know Kohler says it is a discontinued item. What I suggest is calling Kohler customer service line directly. THEY may be able to get you a new cover that will fit the old one or possibly tell you where to go to get what you need. 1-***-***-****.

If I have provided any new and helpful info for you great please ask any further questions regarding and rate me once you are satisfied. If I have NOT provided any new information I am sorry I can not provide anything further per your inquiry. Please do not rate me negatively as a result. I will simply unlock the question and you can wait for another expert to try and help you. However I think Kohler company is gonna be your best shot as resolving the issues if that is even possible. There are websites/companies that have "old parts" but my resources came up blank.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks, ***** ***** know that it is a discontinued item. My question is though, if another timer can be used and wired in, or if the existing circuit board can be wired as just on/off without dealing with the timer part.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you able to suggest anything as far as rewiring the circuit board or using a different timer?