How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rick Your Own Question
Rick, Construction Supervisor
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 22001
Experience:  Licensed Master plumber with 40+ yrs. experience.
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
Rick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a pipe running from the back of my house that is

Customer Question

I have a pipe running from the back of my house that is constantly running water out of it and I'm just trying to figure out what it is coming from and who i need to call to fix it!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can

continue our conversation.

If you're sure it's not the AC condensate (even if it was it wouldn't run constantly) then you need to call a plumber. There are a few plumbing devices that could be responsible for this (a backflow preventer, an expansion valve, a relief valve) and a plumber is your best bet to fix this