Steve
Steve, Master Plumber
Experience:  I have 23 years in the plumbing industry. I have experience in plumbing repair, remodeling as well as new construction.
76251138

Toilet seat T4. K4556 toilet. rose color?

Customer Question

Toilet seat for 1983 T4. K4556 toilet. rose color ?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I have over 20 years of plumbing experience and I will be happy to help you today. First off could you please clarify your question a bit more for me? Are you looking for a toilet seat for a Kohler K4556 toilet or do you just want to verify the color of the one you have now. Kohler did make a rose color. It was called "Wild Rose." Let me know what you are trying to accomplish and we can go from there. Thank you, Steve

Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.

Hello my friend, I haven't heard back from you. Did you get my first response yesterday? Please let me know. Thank you, Steve