How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Brian Your Own Question
Brian, Plumber
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 841
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
Brian is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do you know were I can get: fill valve A700182-GBG1 flush

Customer Question

Do you know were I can get:
fill valve A700182-GBG1
flush valve A700265-GBG1
for Water Ridge two button toilet? 1.6gpf and1.1gpf
It has a number on it: C22133C
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 1 year ago.

I think you have fluidmaster equipment so this may help.

As long as your replacing the whole units and not trying to fix them, any flush valve or filler valve should be ok as long as it fits in the cistern