How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Noah Klein Your Own Question
Noah Klein
Noah Klein,
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 23
Experience:  Owner, Master Plumber at Royal Plumbing, LLC
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
Noah Klein is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

URGENT - HELP - ON A RHEEM SPIDERFIRE GHE 100-160A. Can't figure out how to install and operate a replacement control panel
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Plumbing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Noah Klein replied 1 year ago.

I am NOT an expert on this unit. However, I was able to find the breakdown on the Rheem website.

I MAY be able to help if you could send some pictures, as most water heaters are assembled similarly. However, I recommend you contact Rheem directly.