Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

My niagara flapperless 1.6 gallon wont flu sh right;even…

Customer Question
my niagara flapperless 1.6 gallon...
my niagara flapperless 1.6 gallon wont flu
sh right;even after the valve has been replaced
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Plumbing
8/21/2015
Plumber: Phil, Mechanical Engineer. replied 2 years ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer.
Welcome.
If you have not already see this, look it over and tell me what you can discover.
http://test.idcsgroup.com/niagara_troubleshooting/index_flapperless_toilet.html
copy paste that link into your browser, its a video on how to work on those flapperless systems.
If you have taken all these measures the problem is most likely a clogged vent pipe that is not allowing free flow from the toilet.
If that is the case, tell me about your house, one or two stories or a condo etc... so that I can coach you on how to clean the vent stack from the roof.
We can go from there without any time limits.
....