How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask The Pump Doctor Your Own Question
The Pump Doctor
The Pump Doctor, Pump Repairman
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 7
Experience:  I have 18+ years of experience in the sales and repairs of water pumps.
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
The Pump Doctor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a GE Well Pump model # 5kc39pn3919x. The seal is

Customer Question

I have a GE Well Pump model # ***** The seal is leaking and needs replacement...where can I buy the part.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Hauserplb replied 1 year ago.

Well-x-trol will have the part for almost all brands, Granger supply can get them also. I wasn't able to pull up any indo based on the model # ***** listed, only the motor, not the pump itself. Do you have another # ***** for cross checking?

Expert:  The Pump Doctor replied 1 year ago.

G.E. doesn't make pumps, just motors. Myers is a common brand that uses G.E. motors and most of them use a #200 seal. If you post the pump model number, I can tell you the industry standard seal number you need. The pump make and model should be on one of the castings on a tag. You could also post a picture of the pump and that should be enough to identify it.