chamberlains
chamberlains, Building Inspector
Experience:  Plumber with over 15 years in the industry.
60394188

My touch-less flush(###) ###-####has stopped working. It was flushing

Customer Question

My touch-less flush(###) ###-####has stopped working. It was flushing 'by itself,' so I changed the batteries. It worked fine for a few days and now it doesn't work at all. Suggestions?
Category: Plumbing
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Kohler
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When can I expect a response?
Expert:  chamberlains replied 2 years ago.
Hi sorry you had to wait a while, have you re-checked the batteries are in the correct way? If you could not get any action out of the unit wait 5 minutes for the unit to collaborate itself and then try again.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I replaced the batteries, and double checked the battery orientation. When I wave my hand over the sensor I can hear it 'whine' so I know it's responding, but the motor doesn't move.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It is less than a year old.
Ok as it is less than a year old it is still under warranty, you can give Kolher a call on 1-***-***-**** as anything further could void your warranty.