Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber
Experience:  20 years of plumbing experience, including high end homes and service work.
64367226

Charlie, my garbage disposal doesn't t seem to be working

Customer Question

Hi Charlie, my garbage disposal doesn't t seem to be working right. The motor runs but the water in the sink doesn't drain?
Category: Plumbing
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How long will this take?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mike R. replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I've been in the plumbing field for 20 years. I'll be glad to help you today. I'm sorry for the wait but I can certainly help. You will have to remove the trap under the sink to clear the blockage. Place a large bowl under the trap then remove it to clear the blockage. I'll be online for a couple more hours tonight and I look forward to assisting further.