Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

The toilet in our caravan which is a cassette c-250cs thretford…

Customer Question
The toilet in our caravan...
The toilet in our caravan which is a cassette c-250cs thretford the red light stays on all the time
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 3 days by:
6/21/2015
Plumber: Brian, Plumber replied 3 years ago
Brian
Brian, Plumber
The red light indicating tank has only 2 litres capacity left?
If the tank is empty i would think that the reed switch has stuck on and you may need to strip the unit down. or perhaps a god old thump with the heel of your hand may release it.
I have given you the link to the schematics for the unit this will help you understand where the switch is.
Brian
http://www.thecaravanspecialists.co.uk/pdf/C250-CS.pdf