Plumbing

Plumbing Questions? Ask a Plumber and Get Answers ASAP.

Plumbing

Fiber glass shower has hole in it its on the second floor

Customer Question
now leaking to downstairs closet...
fiber glass shower has hole in it its on the second floor now leaking to downstairs closet cheapest way to fix this problem
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Plumbing
6/8/2015
Plumber: Nathan Marshall, MP, Master Plumber replied 2 years ago
Nathan Marshall, MP
Nathan Marshall, MP, Master Plumber
I would recommend a repair kit available at your local big box depot. Not bullet proof but is definately the cheapest.
As seen here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q8T2LJleUc
ok but if there seems to be some water damage
its much bigger than that hole and i believe the drain isn't sealing correctly
Plumber: Hauserplb, Plumber replied 2 years ago
Hauserplb
Hauserplb, Plumber
the water damage will have to be cut out (I assume you mean the downstairs ceiling). At that point you can access whether the drain is actually leaking and at the point have the opportunity to repair it.
Hauserplb
Hauserplb
Hauserplb, Plumber