Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

When I turn off the faucet at my sink, i can hear a dripping…

Customer Question
When I turn off the...
When I turn off the faucet at my sink, i can hear a dripping song later on. this is an old house. 17 yrs.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Plumbing
6/4/2015
Plumber: Rick, Construction Supervisor replied 3 years ago
Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
Have you checked under the sink for leaks?
There are no leaks. The kitchen sink faucet was made by Meon and it was installed 5 years ago. Could a vacuum in the line cause
this?
You'll have to be more specific about where you hear the drips. If there are no leaks then do you hear the drips coming from the drain? I don't know what you mean by a vacuum. The only vacuum that might be generated around a sink is from an improperly vented drain.