Plumbing

Plumbing Questions? Ask a Plumber and Get Answers ASAP.

Plumbing

Phil, We have a quantum hottie 340-17acw-134 2008.

Customer Question
Hi Phil, We have a quantum...
Hi Phil,
We have a quantum hottie 340-17acw-134 2008.
We seem to have no hot water and the unit has a flashing red light. We have unplugged and replugged numerous times now to no result.
Can you help.
Chris
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Plumbing
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/28/2015
Plumber: Mike R., Plumber replied 2 years ago
Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber
Hi, I'm Mike and I have 20+ years of experience as a plumber. I'll be glad to assist you today. Are you getting any error code on the display?
Not sure ..... Where would this be displayed?
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Your responses at this stage will take days for me to resolve this issue..... Please cancel this discussion as you have not successfully answered my questions in a reasonable time frame.
Marc
Marc
Marc, Plumber