Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

How to repair a shower faucet in a 1991 fleetwood mobile…

Customer Question
How to repair a shower...
How to repair a shower faucet in a 1991 fleetwood mobile home, master bath
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Plumbing
5/25/2015
Plumber: Phil, Mechanical Engineer. replied 3 years ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer.
Hello, there can be any of 3 or 4 different brands of valves in the Fleetwood line.
http://screencast.com/t/Ya3wwhtaoU
copy paste that into your browser.
The easy way to solve this problem is to drive the RV to a good sized RV parts and supply store, take one of clerks inside and show them the valve and ask for a repair kit. or replacement, these are not expensive, replacing the entire valve is never a bad idea.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERPVZDBHQ3M
thats a video on one of the options available... the process is similar for most other options.
If yours is different, take a picture of it and use the 'attach files' link at the bottom left of your reply box and send it to me.
We can go from there without a time limit.
-----------
We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge.
.