Plumbing

Plumbing Questions? Ask a Plumber and Get Answers ASAP.

Plumbing

Hi. I am looking for showerheads that offer a great water pressure

and also swivels and rotate...
Hi. I am looking for showerheads that offer a great water pressure and also swivels and rotate. I was looking for the best deal out there. Note: I am trying not to speand more than 20 dollars
9/27/2013
Cerecita
Cerecita, Home Improvement Answer Team

Hello, Gi and welcome!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

This might be a good choice for you, as it has all the features you're looking for:

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/1257654814/2013_new_design_color_changing_temperture.html

If you found my answer helpful, please take a moment to provide a Positive Rating so I may receive credit from the site. Thank you very much!

If you need additional information or clarification, please click 'Reply' before rating. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher

Hi Cher. Thanks for the answer.

I took a look at the website. It seems that I can buy only a minimum of 20 units, right? I want to buy just 2 or 3. And what is the price since I can not see it?

Thanks

Hi again, Gi and you're most welcome!

I had noticed in your other question that due to your circumstances, ordering in bulk might be beneficial for you. If you only need 2 or 3, I'll continue to research this for you and let you know what I come up with. The price on this one was an average of $20 a piece.

Thanks for your patience; I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Cher
Hi again, Gi and thanks very much for your patience.

I've found these for you:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Waterpik-Wall-Shower-Massager-w-5-Settings-Nickel/9605625

http://www.target.com/p/waterpik-vbe-423-eco-flow-fixed-4-function-showerhead-chrome/-/A-11183681#prodSlot=medium_1_42

http://www.target.com/p/single-shower-head-exquisite-silver-chrome/-/A-14183547#prodSlot=medium_1_48

Please let me know if any of these will suit your needs. You hadn't mentioned if you wanted a hand held or mounted showerhead, so these are all mounted. If you want to see some handheld ones, please let me know and I will be glad to resarch those for you. Thanks!

If you found my answer helpful, a Positive Rating and Positive feedback on the survey, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back before rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. Please do not rate negatively if you still need information. Just click "Reply" instead. Thank you!

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher Only" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Hi Cher. Thanks for the answer.

Do you know if this option you sent me swivels?
Thanks

Hi again, Gi and you're most welcome!

Thanks for your patience. : )

I'm sorry, but it doesn't seem that this model swivels, as it does not state so in the description. I know you were looking for a swiveling one, but with your price limitation, I don't think you will be able to find one that swivels. This model has many other good features. If you'd like me to try to find others for you that swivel, I'd be happy to do that.

Best regards,
Cher

Hi again Gi,

If you're able to spend about $6 more, this shower head may be good for you; it has an adjustable arm that you can move as needed:

http://www.walmart.com/cp/Shower-Heads/1071506

If you found my answer helpful, a Positive Rating would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

Warmest regards,

Cher

Hi Cher. Thanks for the answer.

When I opened ip it showed me a bunch of different ones. Which one is it?

Thanks

Hi again, Gi and you're most welcome!

Thanks for your patience. I was offline most of the evening at a family birthday celebration. I just returned and saw your reply.

My apologies, I thought I had sent you the link to the exact shower head I saw. This will help (scroll down a little bit on the page):

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Peerless-Downpour-Plus-Shower-Head-Chrome/15149016

Peerless Downpour Showerhead--this is the description:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Peerless-Downpour-Plus-Shower-Head-Chrome/15149016#Item+Description

It has an adjustable shower arm so you can position it where you like. There were none that swiveled, at the price you mentioned.

I hope this helped you further.

If you found my answer helpful, please rate positive so I am credited by the site. Thank you! Laughing

Warmest regards,
Cher

Cerecita
Cerecita, Home Improvement Answer Team
Cerecita
Cerecita
Cerecita, Home Improvement Answer Team