Plumbing

Plumbing Questions? Ask a Plumber and Get Answers ASAP.

Plumbing

canuck the plumbing pro this is dan i waz very happy

canuck the plumbing pro...
canuck the plumbing pro this is dan i waz very happy with your previous help I have a new question--on the steammist steam shower error code E1 you told me to check the wires and connections on the display in the shower.I took down the display and everything looked ok.so I took the unit apart and found the thermal coupler to be an opec circut. the question is where can i get this part there are no numbers on it
7/17/2013
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator

I'm Gina, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional, Canuck, a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Best,

Gina-Moderator

the steammist steam shower model # XXXXX XXXXX and the seria # XXXXX XXXXX

Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber
Contact: John [email protected] Northeastern Regional Sales Manager Thank you very much for letting me know I was helpful, payment is good but actually getting feedback feels good too! The first thing I would do is contact the manufacturer. I have some contact info for the eastern sales manager for steam mist. if you are equally friendly but assertive they may send the part for free. as a sales manager he will want you to tell all your friends about how great their customer service is. we started new follow up appointment program here at justanswer. I'd like to schedule one with you when we are finished. you would be the first for me so I'll have to see how to do that. there is an email in the contact info and since we are not supposed to put emails on here I have to spell out the at sign and dot com or it gets blocked out . Thank you! go browns!!! ( my second favourite team next to Detroit)

hi this is dan we alreadr talked to the reional sales manager and he wants to sell a new systen. I think someone out there has that part but doesent want to b other with it . someone might have a used contro for inside the shower if i could find that

ah yes. I found the last question and that was the same answer I gave you before. sorry. so do you need the thermocouple or new control? disappointing about the sales manager guy.

I think i only need the thermalcoupler. the control cat.# XXXXX XXXXX

if it's ok with you I will research and call some people and back to you tomorrow evening or earlier.

waiting to hear from you i may not be available friday saturday or sunday if it takes longer thanking you in advance dan.

you're welcome. my next response should be the answer. Thank you too!
is this what we are looking for? i am not finding anything with that model number. are you sure that the model number is XXXXX? also i assume the unit is more that 2 years old right?

http://www.steamsaunabath.com/catalog/steamist-1189-sensor-assembly-steam-bath-part-steamist-p-202145.html

hi this is dan I tried typing in those 102 items on that web site and i gould not get anything what am i doing wrong

what if you copy and paste it into your browser window.

sorry but i do not know how to do that if i had a patr # XXXXX a phone # XXXXX would be perfect

I'm not exactly computer savvy either. try one more time because I'm not sure this is it since I couldn't find the model number of your steam generator but this may be it. it has a picture and phone number. I think you hold the right click button down and move the mouse and highlight it then right click one more time. you'll have to choose copy then go to the bar where you would type the web site in. right click and choose paste.
just in case that didn't work steamsauna dot com the part number is(NNN) NNN-NNNN and the phone is(NNN) NNN-NNNN

hi this is dan the part # XXXXX XXXXX the wrong part that is the bad news but the good news is that got me in touch with a guy that has a new complete module for about 600 dolars now he wiww come up with a replacement and we can decide whicw waw to go. thank you very much you helped get me out of a deep hole. if the part was available it would have been a real big tip thanks again

well I'm glad I could help. it definitely was a bit tough to find. I would also get the part number and see if you can't find it on eBay or something like that. usually I'm able to find parts for a fraction of new.
Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber
Mike R.
Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber