How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mike R. Your Own Question
Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 2863
Experience:  20 years of plumbing experience, including high end homes and service work.
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
Mike R. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How to Replace a Kitchen Faucet? the hot water is dripping

This answer was rated:

How to Replace a Kitchen Faucet? the hot water is dripping so i need to replacw the handle
do you know the brand name of the faucet? it would be on the front of it most likely.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i dont know, there is a small whole in the handle, but i dont know how to remove the screw there

you would need an allen wrench otherwise known as a hex key.




turn off the water under the sink and remove the handle and take apart the stem assembly. if the stem looks like this then it is moen and you will need to contact moen for replacement parts. the parts will most likely be free. 1800buymoen.


if there is a ball and under that there is a spring and rubber bonnet then it is a delta brand. replace those springs and washers and that will repair it. they are available at any hardware store.


Mike R. and other Plumbing Specialists are ready to help you
was the information I provided helpful?