How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pitsch Plumbing Your Own Question
Pitsch Plumbing
Pitsch Plumbing, State Certified Plumbing Contractor
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 370
Experience:  25 years in the trade. new Construction, remodeling, repairs ect. Business owner. 2nd gen plumber
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
Pitsch Plumbing is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have watersoftener resin clogging up my home fixtures. Faucets,

Resolved Question:

I have watersoftener resin clogging up my home fixtures. Faucets, toilets, washer.
Wha can I do MYSELF! Do I have to call for service?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Pitsch Plumbing replied 6 years ago.
About the only thing you can do, to stop more resin from entering the plumbing is to put the unit into bypass, via the valve on the plumbing connections at the unit. has anything changed? is this a new install? If it is a new install, my guess would be the inlet and outlet are backwards.
Pitsch Plumbing and other Plumbing Specialists are ready to help you

Related Plumbing Questions