Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

i hav a sensation spa wiyh balboa controls i haveny used it…

Customer Question
i hav a sensation spa...
i hav a sensation spa wiyh balboa controls i haveny used it in about 6 months i turned it on the other day and it was fine go to turn it on this morning and it just makes a clicking noise when i try to turn on the jets it displays -- and it displays regular controls like ec and se and sl but it doesnt come on i replaced the heat sensors about a year and a half ago and it fixed the problem could it be the same thing again ernie
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Plumbing
7/5/2010
Plumber: Pitsch Plumbing, State Certified Plumbing Contractor replied 8 years ago
Pitsch Plumbing
Pitsch Plumbing, State Certified Plumbing Contractor

According to their website, that error means unknown temperature, So I would say yes, its the same problem

Balboa (used by Belize Spas and many other hot tubs)

(---) =Unknown water temperature. (Displays when first powered up after refill).