Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

i have a small laek comming from a join on a small pipe in…

Customer Question
i have a small laek...
i have a small laek comming from a join on a small pipe in the down stairs bathroom sink.It is a copper pipe and is weaping just after the bend on the pipe .Any idea on the best way to repair this problem
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Plumbing
6/29/2010
Plumber: SF Plumber, Plumbing Contractor replied 8 years ago
SF Plumber
SF Plumber, Plumbing Contractor
Chat Conversation Started
SF Plumber :

Hi, I take it this is a soldered joint that is leaking. It will need to be taken apart and re-soldered

Customer:

Is trere no other quick fix solution

SF Plumber :

Unfortunately there isn't there are no good patches that will hold water pressure for any length of time and you are just wasting your time with that. A plumber should ba able to fix a leak like that in 15 minutes or less

Customer:

Thanks for your help

SF Plumber
SF Plumber, Plumbing Contractor