Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

I have an concerto toilet - model#3210. The flush ball doesn…

Customer Question
I have an concerto toilet...
I have an concerto toilet - model#3210. The flush ball doesn't open all the way. What can I do to correct this?. Thank you.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Plumbing
6/28/2010
Plumber: Plumbing Pro, Plumber replied 8 years ago
Plumbing Pro
Plumbing Pro, Plumber
how old is the toilet? if its a couple if years old then it might of wore out and you will want to order a new one direct from the manufacture. some water has more minerals then other water supplies, some minerals are more Corrosive than others. first make sure the chain and all working parts are free and not hung up on anything and that everything has enough slack.