Plumbing

Plumbing questions? Ask a plumber and get answers ASAP.

Hello, Sometime ago, one of my fellow Experts, Rick Mather,

Customer Question
Hello, Sometime ago, one of my...

Sometime ago, one of my fellow Experts, Rick Mather, helped you with your Home Improvement question on JustAnswer®.

The foot valve was not the problem. The problem existed until 2nd contractor
found the Fluidmaster fill valve had faulty gasket that allowed air to get
in ahead of water causing air pockets in Bath Tub. Works great now.

John Marshall
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Plumbing
6/24/2010
Plumber: Plumbing Pro, Plumber replied 8 years ago
Plumbing Pro
Plumbing Pro, Plumber
Do you have any other plumbing question you might have that i can answer for you? if you do please ask and i will give you the best answer i can. thank you for using just answer and appreciate the business, sometimes its hard to trouble shoot over the Internet thats why you must ask follow up questions.
Plumber: Todd, Plumber replied 8 years ago
Todd
Todd, Plumber
John, was this a fluidmaster model 200? Lite brown in color?

Im working with you on this question , did you want to ask a follow up questions and i can give you some answers to them?

Plumbers Protect the Nations Health, If you aren't 100% satisfied with my answer I would be happy to clarify for you.
Only when you feel I have answered your question to the best of my ability please click, Accept, or I don’t get credit for answering this question and I get no customer feed back.