Plumbing

Connect one-on-one with a verified plumber who will answer your question

Plumbing Pro
Plumbing Pro
Plumbing Pro, Plumber

More related answers
All plumbers are VERIFIED
I just replaced a 15 year old Bradford 75 gallon water
Rick
Rick, Supervisor
I just replaced a 15 year old Bradford white 75 gallon water heater with one that looked very similar. With my old one, I was able to run a very efficient gravity powered recirculating system. I have … read more
I have a gh pitched noise coming from my water heater's
Expert, plumber
Hi, this is Mike. I have a high pitched noise coming from my water heater's power vent. Mike I removed the power vent and vacuumed the area beneath it as well as the vent itself. That eliminated the n… read more
I have a flow (mini) pressure tank well. It is located in a
Rick
Rick, Supervisor
I have a hi-flow (mini) pressure tank for my well. It is located in a closet inside the house. The house is under re-construction and when I get there in the morning, sometimes the floor is slightly w… read more
I have two yard hydrants. One in front of my house and one
Nathan Marshall, MP
Nathan Marshall, MP, Master Plumber,HVAC Tech,Tradesman
I have two yard hydrants. One in front of my house and one in the back yard. I can hear water running in both of them, is this normal?… read more
Hello, I have a sump pump that would estimate is around 20
qwasert
qwasert, Residential Journeyman Plumber
Hello, I have a sump pump that would estimate is around 20 years old. It is not removing the water from the well. All I can see is the water swerlling around in the well. I checked outside and all is … read more
I have to add a handwashing station in my tattoo studio near
Rick
Rick, Supervisor
I have to add a handwashing station in my tattoo studio near the artist stations but the bathroom is about 10+ feet away from the stations. My studio in setup in a warehouse. Any suggestions on how to… read more
we have two separate wells and two pressure tanks....after
Mike R.
Mike R., plumber
we have two separate wells and two pressure tanks....after about twenty seconds of running water from both tanks, the water stops for about thirty seconds and then starts back up at normal pressure...… read more
i bought a house with a water softener in the garage. I dont
qwasert
qwasert, Residential Journeyman Plumber
i bought a house with a water softener in the garage. I don't know how much salt should be in the tank at any given time, and what else I need to do for it. It has a digital readout on it with buttons… read more
I have 2 dishwashers in my house in 2 different kitchens.
Charles
Charles, Owner
I have 2 dishwashers in my house in 2 different kitchens. Both do not get water into the dishwasher. A plumber who was repairing a sewer pump in the basement apartment (where the 2nd kitchen was locat… read more
Want to ask some questions about a sub drive 150 pumping system
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer.
Want to ask some questions about a sub drive 150 pumping system if anyone is knowledgeable and familier with them.… read more
gotta a prob. My bathroomm sink faucet was workin fine and
Charles, Bayside Homes
Charles, Bayside Homes, Bachelor's Degree
gotta a prob. My bathroomm sink faucet was workin fine and now water barely trickles out. The pressure was good the night before and every faucet in the house works fine so I know theres no break in t… read more
I am installing new water lines in the basement of a house
Rick
Rick, Supervisor
I am installing new water lines in the basement of a house that was vandalized. I will be replacing with pex. With all my fittings and materials, along with labor, what would a fair price be. There is… read more
Our rental property had a leak in the sewer which no one knew
Plumbing Pro
Plumbing Pro, Plumber
Our rental property had a leak in the sewer which no one knew about until last week. How do we clean the crawl space after the water is pumped out?… read more
Hello Im looking for a plumner that has experience
Plumbing Pro
Plumbing Pro, Plumber
Hello I'm looking for a plumner that has experience with cottage plumbing. Specifically I have a pressure septic system that appears to be malfunctioning. There's a Desco holding tank (model unknown) … read more
I have got a new central heating system installed only 2 years
Plumbing Pro
Plumbing Pro, Plumber
I have got a new central heating system installed only 2 years ago. The bottom of the radiators generally warms up slower than the top section, is this normal? is it because heat rises fast, in all of… read more
We have a well on our property and all of a sudden no water
SF Plumber
SF Plumber, Associate Degree
We have a well on our property and all of a sudden no water is coming out of any of the faucets. I checked the pressure gauge on the pump and it is at 40 psi. Do I need to release pressure? If so, how… read more
boiler furnace- Furnace came on, radiators made flowing noise,
Plumbing Pro
Plumbing Pro, Plumber
boiler furnace- Furnace came on, radiators made flowing noise, and went away. Furnace over flow with very hot water. Would this be a water pump issue? It seems that the water got hot, expanded to the … read more
I live in a three storey property It has been -15dec C outside,
Rick
Rick, Supervisor
I live in a three storey property It has been -15dec C outside, I have left my heating on overnight. This morning althouth I had water on my first floor (direct from mains) There is no cold water supp… read more