Patrick
Patrick, General Contractor
Experience:  30 years commercial construction and 23 years house remodeling projects
16029536

I want to Disassemble a Grohe, Lady Lux Cafe faucet, primarily

Customer Question

I want to Disassemble a Grohe, Lady Lux Cafe faucet, primarily the spray head.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Patrick replied 7 years ago.
Does it appear corroded or mineral built up on it?
Expert:  Patrick replied 7 years ago.
Copy and paste the following into your address bar. Then, scroll down the page to installation instructions and click on it. Go through the pages and you will get an exploded parts diagragm to show how the unit goes together. Good luck. If this has proved helpful please remember to hit ACCEPT, otherwise I do not receive credit. Thank you. http://www.faucetdirect.com/grohe-33-755-single-handle-pullout-kitchen-faucet-from-the-ladylux-cafe-series/p68119
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
It does not appear corroded or with a mineral buildup.
Expert:  Patrick replied 7 years ago.
Did you check the second reply that provides the exploded parts diagragm showing how far you can take this unit apart?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am sorry, but I am at a loss as to a response. Please resend response.

Thank you.
Expert:  Patrick replied 7 years ago.
Expert:  Patrick replied 7 years ago.
Were you able to copy the address of the site and paste it into your address bar on your computer? The installation diagragms show all the parts and how they are taken apart.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Yes i checked the diagram but the head has a rubber insert which must be unscrewed (per the diagram) and I have no idea how to proceed.
Expert:  Patrick replied 7 years ago.

There is a fitting key that is used to remove the end piece of the sprayer. It is part G. Read through the maintenance part of the information. If the key was not left with you, you may want to contact a plumbing supply in your area and see if they have one or contact Grohe.

Edited by Patrick on 1/18/2010 at 8:54 PM EST