How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rick Mather Your Own Question
Rick Mather
Rick Mather, Building Inspector
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 3634
Experience:  Assistant Building Official, HVAC Tech
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
Rick Mather is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Rheem (model 71-405) 40 gallon electric water heater

This answer was rated:

I have a Rheem (model 71-405) 40 gallon electric water heater which needs replacing.

Is there a replacement for that model ?
Thank you !
Yes these are at Home depot or Lowes might not be the same brand but that does not matter as long as its about the same size so that installation is made easy. If Rheem is needed here is web site for Electrical water heaters
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I was looking for a unit which replaced that specific model (same size, same hook-ups). Your answer really didn't go any farther than what I already knew. Thanks anyway.
Well I could see if there is data on the old and compare to new
Could not find your old one but here is newer ones spec sheet
Rick Mather and other Plumbing Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

What spec sheet? There isn't any posted. Sorry, but I don't think you helped me at all.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I don't have another plumbing question to ask and this one experience with will be my last. I was already billed so you might as well buy a few beers with it. Adios.