How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Larryyb Your Own Question
Larryyb, Home Appliance Tech
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 19183
Experience:  appliance repair on all home appliances and water heaters for over 30 years
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
Larryyb is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i have a question on a GE Profile Water Heater (Model #PE50T9A);

This answer was rated:

i have a question on a GE Profile Water Heater (Model #PE50T9A); How do I adjust the water temperature as the hot water is currently coming out of the faucet too hot?
Thank you.
is this a electric or gas unit
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
It's electric
take the panels off the side and you can turn the temp up or down ,,, thanks
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I'm sorry, one more question if you don't mind? It says to disconnect the power supply/source before doing is that accomplished?
cut it off at the breaker but i always just take the panels off but then i been doing this for over 30 years haha ,,, thanks
Larryyb and other Plumbing Specialists are ready to help you