Get help with plumbing problems 24/7
The qualified Experts on JustAnswer regularly respond to plumbing questions like:
- I can hear water running from my master bathroom shower but no leak. What do I do?
- Our water smells for 60 seconds on all faucets. We added an entire water filtration system at the water main. What could be causing this?
- My toilet seems to be clogged. We get three or four good flushes, then the water level in the toilet goes really low and when I flush again, the water in the bowl rises. Why is this happening?
- I noticed water around base of my Bradford White hot water heater, it seems like a slow leak. No water connections on the exterior of tank are wet or leaking. What do you think is the cause?
- I have a house that has two kitchens side by side, and the cold water comes out very slowly. what could be the problem, how would I get this fixed, and how much will it cost?
To give you the best advice, the plumbing Expert will need some information. You should be ready to answer questions such as:
- How severe is the problem?
- How long has this been going on?
- Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
With this information, you will be ready to have a constructive session with the Expert.