Dr. Gonzalez
Dr. Gonzalez, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Medical Doctor
106355306

I had cancer oon my eyebrow and had it removed. I'm never

I had cancer oon my eyebrow and had it removed. I'm never able to regrow my brow and I have not been able to find any thing to cover the scar. My eye will not shut or open all the way either. Any word of advice?

Hello my name is Dr. Gonzalez, I'm a licensed ophthalmologist.

Can you send me a picture of your eyes?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
It's a skin graph on the one eye that goes from my eye lashes to the middle of my forhead! And I'm losing my hair where they pulled a nerve from the top of my head! Unless it just started thinning! ��

I'm sorry you went through so much, but I am glad they got rid of the cancer.

Regarding your eyebrow, yes unfortunately it won't really grow back but you could consider makeup to create an eyebrow.

The most important thing, however, is to protect your eye with artificial tears during the day and a lubricating ointment at night. I've seen so many people have trouble with their eyes because their eyelids don't close all the way.

I would also see an eye doctor to assess this to make sure you are closing your eyes a safe amount.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Make-up won't cover it. The stuff I've tried anyway. Do you recommend any specific make-up brands

Have you thought about an eyebrow tattoo?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
No I actually haven't thought about it yet. Have you know of this to be effective?

I would say they actually are very effective and can look fairly real. They can also be permanent, too.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Are there any that are not permanent?

I'm sure there are. I am not an eyebrow tattoo expert. My main concern was addressing your eye issue and making sure its healthy, but also trying to help your other concerns.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Of course, happy to help!