Plastic Surgery

Plastic surgery questions? Ask a plastic surgeon.

Ask a Doctor,

I went to Mexico I had a plastic surgery down there my

Customer Question
recovery was going well but...
I went to Mexico I had a plastic surgery down there my recovery was going well but all of the sudden the surgery started to looking kind a bad my surgeon says I need a deep cleaning but he says I need to see a doctor what type a doctor I need to see?? The surgery does not hurt from the area the it’s infected but it’s no healing very well what do I need to do?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Plastic Surgery
1/7/2018
Plastic Surgeon: Plastic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon (MD) replied 4 months ago
Plastic Surgeon
Plastic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon (MD)
Thank you for your question. What type of surgery did you have? You need to call the offices of board certified plastic surgeons in your area and see who will see you in consultation. That is one of the problems in going to Mexico for your surgery. You also could go back to Mexico to see the doctor who did the surgery. I am available if you have more questions.
I had a tummy tuck
You must see a board certified plastic surgeon. That really is the only type of physician you should see because no other speciality performs a tummy tuck on a regular basis.
Thank you
Where do you live? There is another thing you could do. If there is a hospital near you that is associated with a medical school, you could go to their emergency room and the emergency room may be able to find a plastic surgeon that may be willing to take care of you.
Plastic Surgeon
Plastic Surgeon
Plastic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon (MD)