Plastic Surgery

Plastic surgery questions? Ask a plastic surgeon.

Ask a Doctor,

How do I find the best plastic surgeon for me

Customer Question
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Plastic Surgery
Answered in 1 day by:
12/21/2017
Plastic Surgeon: Plastic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon (MD) replied 7 months ago
Plastic Surgeon
Plastic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon (MD)
Thank you for your question. The best way to find a plastic surgeon is to have a few consultations with different board certified plastic surgeons and see who most matches your expectations. Reading advertisements and listening to friends may help also. I am available if you have more questions.
My nose is kind of twisted due to two breaks and am wanting to get my prominent brow reduced. Doesn't seem like there are a lot of doctors that deal with this and am not sure where to look and how to know who is good and who is going to leave me looking like a clown
You need to have a few consultations with board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can Google the board certified plastic surgeons in your area. What area of the country do you reside?
Northern mn. Not really any doctors where I live and not many doctors do the brow reduction that I know of. I think a person would want someone who specializes in cranioplasty?
You will need to google board certified plastic surgeons in the Minneapolis area if that is the closest city where board certified plastic surgeons can be found.
I am not looking for local I'm looking for the best who can preform the surgeries
Dr. Bite at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Dr. Baker in Miami and Dr. Aston in New York City are all excellent board certified plastic surgeons that are well known for the surgery you are interested in.