Plastic Surgery

Plastic surgery questions? Ask a plastic surgeon.

Ask a Doctor,

I am a 34 yo man with asymmetrical face. I am thinking about…

Customer Question
I am a 34 yo...
I am a 34 yo man with asymmetrical face. I am thinking about consulting the plastic surgeon for this. I would like to know what procedure should I be looking for?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Plastic Surgery
Here is my photo
12/9/2017
Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 6 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Thank you for your photos.

You can ask for the following non surgical methods of face lifts

Botox

Juverderm Fillers

Threads

These methods will work very well in giving a symmetry and rejuvenation of the face making the face look bright , young and regenerated.

Botox would be done mainly for your upper face to give a smoother look to the forehead area. They can also use Botox into the Masseter muscle of the lower face to give you a thinner look in the cheek area.

Fillers can be used below the eye area ( tear trough ) area to improve the sunken appearance below the eye area and also a bit into the chin to make the chin look longer and broader.

Threads can be done on the cheek area to improve the regeneration of the skin and give you firmness and lift

All these can be done nonsurgically and will work very well in improving the skin and look

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic