Plastic Surgeon
Plastic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon (MD)
Experience:  30 years experience; Board Certified in Plastic Surgery; Member American College of Surgeons;
50717427

Can I inject Botox on my shanks?what type of filler(seemed

Can I inject Botox on my shanks?what type of filler(seemed so many different types?) should I use to make my face have a better shape?
Thank you for your question. Botox is usually not injected in the shanks. Juvederm or Restylane (Purlane) usually give the best results as facial fillers. I am available if you have more questions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I had Restylane before, what does the other one (Juvederm) different from Restylane?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also want to know more about liposuction or body contouring options. I'm not obese or overweight, but there are some extra fats on my thighs, hips, and arms. Is there any possible options for me to get a slimmer body without doing a big surgery like liposuction? I've heard something about laser treatment, but I prefer a fast and efficient way.
Both Juvederm and Restylane are similar in their results but it has to be injected at intervals until the desired effect is achieved and then periodic injections to maintain it.
Laser liposuction is the best treatment for areas of fat in the thighs, hips and arms. Laser liposuction of localized areas is not considered "big surgery". Sometimes this can be performed under local anesthesia with sedation. No other treatment will give results like liposuction. This can be more extensive if skin removal is needed at the same time. If you are really interested, you should have a consultation with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon who can examine you and tell you what is best for you.