How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Rick, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Category: Plastic Surgery
Satisfied Customers: 11419
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
Type Your Plastic Surgery Question Here...
Dr. Rick, MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a male wanting some cosmetic surgery and I need to know

Customer Question

I am a male wanting some cosmetic surgery and I need to know the order for these procedures.
I have asked several doctors and all I get is, "send me $200" and we'll talk about it.
I need I can make proper arrangements with surgeons.
Ok...I want:
abdominalyplasty (stomach and love handles)
monsplasty (liposiction and skin tightened.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Plastic Surgery
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Have you had plastic surgery in the past?

Sounds like you are looking for a complete sex change in addition to general cosmetic this, indeed, your goal?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning Dr Rick,No, I do not want a sex change at all.
These surgeries are for me...not for anybody else.
But I can see where you might think that for sure.I'm just tired of the excessive fat.
My wife of 44 years is in a memory care facility.
I dont have a sex partner nor do I want one.
I am not attracked to me at all.I don't even have orgasms all.The only meds I take are for a mild high blood pressure....My last surgery was for reattachment of my bicept about 7 years ago.My scrotum has had a problem for a very long's embarrassing.
It has such tiny surface capallaries that open up without notice and I bleed in my pants, all voer my carpet, in the shower. I am tired of it.
I teach school to 7-8th graders and it's outright not funny when this happens at school.
My penis urinates on my scrotum all the time as well.They just need to go.....and while that is being done, I want the Monsplasty to just make things look better.Does this make sense to you ?Ferris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not attracked to MEN.I am never wacking off my penis for a way.Not me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
School was over for summer yesterday.
Im on my way to the airport to fly to New Orleans for some rest and cajun food.No...I have never had any plastic surgery at all.I do have neuropathy of my feet but I am not a diabetic.
Apparently it is alcohol neuropathy.....I've had that for like 2 years but it's not bad.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I take regular visits to my doctors as well.
My Ekg's are good.
My heart does not have any issues.
I'm basically pretty good for a old person
My blood labs are good.
I've even had cancer screenings and I am good there.
I don't have any prostate problems.
I did have three eye surgeries and now I can see like a HAWK...thate's amazing.
All my organs function fine
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that additional information.

I now understand what you are looking for.

The reason that the doctors you are talking to want some cash upfront is, as I am sure you are aware, that no insurance is going to help with the medical costs for the treatment you are seeking.

But, the good news? The surgery you desire can be done.....

Unfortunately, before any reputable doctor puts you under the knife, she will most likely require you to have a complete physical, psychological and psychosocial evaluation.

The best place for you to seek this sort of surgery would be at a Major University Teaching Hospital. The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN is an excellent example of such an institution however there are excellint teaching hospitals all over the Nation and I am sure that there is one near you.

As an aside, while you are in New Orleans stop by:

K-Paul's Louisiana Kitchen  

Address:***** New Orleans, LA 70130

Phone:(504)(###) ###-####/p>

They have the best jambalaya that I have ever eaten :)

I wish you the very, very best.

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll have to check that place out.What is the proper sequence of these procedures....abdominalplasty, monsplasty, orchiectomy and scrotoectomy ?
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

That is an excellent question and there is no hard and fast rule on what order the surgeries would be done in.....except, of course, it would be a bit uncomfortable to remove your scrotum first and leave your testicles hanging out in the breeze for a few weeks ;)

Make sense?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS