How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Plastic Surgery
Satisfied Customers: 64618
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
Type Your Plastic Surgery Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 27 year Old with 3 inch micro penis, is it possible to

Customer Question

I am 27 year Old with 3 inch micro penis, is it possible to get a penis transplant. I have charge syndrome , I have a growth retardation down below and have a flat butt. I was wondering what are my options. I take testosterone shots from doctor.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Plastic Surgery
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it possible to get a penis transplant. I know there many people who get a sex change I wondering it if possible I heard a guy in South Africa had a one and it worked
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.



The procedure is called phalloplasty.

It is not a transplant.

There are surgeons who do it.

You can gain an inch or so in length and girth.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

Related Plastic Surgery Questions