How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plastic Surgeon Your Own Question
Plastic Surgeon
Plastic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon (MD)
Category: Plastic Surgery
Satisfied Customers: 920
Experience:  30 years experience; Board Certified in Plastic Surgery; Member American College of Surgeons;
Type Your Plastic Surgery Question Here...
Plastic Surgeon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a male 46 y old how can i grow my breasts please

Customer Question

i am a male 46 y old how can i grow my breasts please
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Plastic Surgery
Expert:  Plastic Surgeon replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your question. The three most common ways that are used for development of breasts in males is by weight gain, estrogen therapy and breast enlargement surgery. Some men develop large breasts naturally - gynecomastia. I am available if you have more questions.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you ..can i know more about the weight estrogen therapy ...what do i have to do and where is it some thing i need to buy ?
thank you
Expert:  Plastic Surgeon replied 2 years ago.

If you are considering the use of estrogen, you need to see your internist and discuss this with him/her. The use of estrogen needs to be followed by your physician. The weight gain in most men will produce some breast development.