Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

How do I unblock all blocked calls on my Vtech phone?

how do I unblock all blocked calls on my Vtech phone?
JA: What VTech system do you have?
Customer: DECT-6.0
JA: How long has this been going on with your VTech system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tried to do *80 and select delete list but it didn't work.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with testing & troubleshooting this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phone(s) or service.

To help with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Make & Model Number of the phone SYSTEM you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the LARGER MAIN base (not a cordless handset or charger).

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the Vtech system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

*** IMPORTANT *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and NOT me), and I AM NOT available by phone at the moment.

Please CLOSE or IGNORE any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

To UNBLOCK calls - we MUST first know what part of the system is doing the blocking (phone SERVICE or any DEVICE that is attached to the service).

So from you have mentioned already (using *80), it sounds like that MAY be the SERVICE provider that was doing the block function.

So I would RECOMMEND checking with the SUPPORT group of the provider to get the EXACT instructions for how to both block and unblock numbers - using their particular system.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks so much for allowing me to assist you with this question, Greg A.

--. .-

(a)