Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Morning. Panasonic TAW848 need to register KX-TD7685. Its a…

Customer Question
Panasonic TAW848 need to...

Panasonic TAW848 need to register KX-TD7685

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your TAW848? What have you tried so far?

Its a new handset I have held down the F option and just get a series of beeps

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

sorry was out for the weekend. Yes still need assistance.
hello
good morning

To register a handset, follow this procedure;
1. On the handset: press [MENU]
2. Press the [▲] or the [▼] button to select “Initial setting” then press [OK]
3. Press the [▲] or the [▼] button to select “Registration” then press [OK]
4. Press the [▲] or the [▼] button to select “HS Registration” then press [OK]
5. On the base unit: Press and hold [LOCATOR] for approx. 5 seconds. (No registration tone)

Note: If all registered handsets start ringing, press the same button to stop. Then repeat this step.

IMPORTANT: The next step must be completed within 90 seconds.
6. On the Handset: Press [OK], then wait until a long beep sounds.

Note: While registering, “Base in registering mode” is displayed on all registered handsets.