Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a new KX-TGEA40 6 phone set. It is operating through…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new KX-TGEA40 6 phone set. It is operating through my wifi. There are two bluetooth devices on it. In the last two days it has started dropping calls in mid conversation.This happens whether I am using the phone or my cell phone. Can you help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Two phones: 1. Iphone 6, 2. LG non smart phone.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It is not just the cell it started with the Panasonic yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Are you still there?
Contact me at***@******.***. You are waisting my time .
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

all of our phones connected to the Panasonic are dropping calls. This is the third day that it is happening. Phone(###) ###-####

Have you contacted your home phone carrier to check your lines?

verizon working normally.

Home phone works via cellular from Verizon