Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I need your help I accidentially deleted the messages on my…

Customer Question
Hi I need your...

Hi I need your help I accidentially deleted the messages on my maning machine and I must get them back. can you help me

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Model L-cs6...

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your L-CS6? What have you tried so far?

Nothinf . it just Hppwnwd

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just need to get all the old messages back

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Do you have an answer for me
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I'm still waiting for your response
5/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I looked up the manual on line and it said there is no way to retrieve deleted messages. Do you know if there is a way?

Unfortunately, no.