Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How do I turn off mute on my phone? I Dont know. This is not…

Customer Question
How do I turn...

How do I turn off mute on my phone?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I Dont know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

This is not a smart phone, it consists of a base and 4 cordless phones

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I thought if you press a number that would release the mute option, i cannot find the instruction booklet

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Call me on cell phone since i cannot hear who"s calling,(###) ###-####
Panasonic model# *****
5/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Generally speaking you raise the volume, and Mute is disabled... by pressing the Volume Up button on the side of some phones, or on the base unit in other models.

But what model do you have? I can find a manual for your model, perhaps, if you'd like that - as well as accurate instructions on how to raise the volume or disable the Mute setting.

Oh, a Panasonic - try pressing the MUTE button on the base station, during a call, once, to turn Off (or if Off, to turn it On). This does not work when the phone is not being used for a call.

- If this answers your question, please rate my answer using the five-star interface at the top of the JustAnswer question page .... A five-star rating would be appreciated! Thank you.

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.