Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I blocked the number from the alarm co. by mistake, and I…

Customer Question
I blocked the number...

I blocked the number from the alarm co. by mistake, and I need to unblock it. I need your help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Panasonic. Model KX-TGEA20.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

I CALLED your 800 number and the person I talked to couldn't help me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I blocked the number by mistake.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Please answer. I have paid the $5.
5/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Please give me a few moments to review your question and respond.

To need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base (model sent is for a single cordless handset).
Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close or ignore) any such offers
, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

KX-TGEA20
I called your 800 no. and he could not help md.

As mentioned in my first note:

The model sent (KX-TGEA20) is for a single cordless handset.

Please find the LARGER MAIN BASE - and send the model from the back or bottom of that unit.

Thanks

Hi again,
I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

Since I do not know the model of the MAIN BASE, let me send some steps that MAY work for you.

Here are the steps that MAY UNBLOCK (erase) a single number from the block list.
0) pick up ANY cordless handset - while the system is not in use (not on a call).
1) press MENU, then # 2 1 7 (pound-two-one-seven)
2) press the UP and DOWN arrows keys to display/highlight "block a single number"
2a) Press the SELECT soft key
3) press the UP and DOWN arrows keys to scroll through and find the desired entry (the number you want to unblock (erase)
4) Once the number is ***** press the ERASE soft key.
4a) Press the UP or DOWN arrows to highlight "Yes" (to confirm you want to erase the number).
4b) press the SELECT soft key
4c) Press the OFF button (to exit programming).

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.
Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)