Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I would like to know how to make sure not to hang up on an…

Customer Question
Hi, I would like...

Hi, I would like to know how to make sure not to hang up on an incoming call that already has been answered when picking up the occupied line with the handset and wanting to get back out of that line?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

CM18045 vtech

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your VTech system? What have you tried so far?

Since we purchased it which is about 2 month ago. Basically, one is on the line with a client and another employee picks up the line by accident and wants to get back out and does not know how without hanging up on the call when pressing off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is the only question I have. Thank you!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
5/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hello Harry:
Thanks for your reply, and yes, I still need an answer to my question!

If the other employee press the Off button while the other employee is still connected then it should not disconnect the line.