Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I did not set up VM when I set up the system. Now, when I…

Customer Question
I did not set...

I did not set up VM when I set up the system. Now, when I push the button for setup, it does not give me any prompts to set it up. Second, my system is showing messages full, but when I press the button for messages, it says I have no messages.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Ooma Telo. Is that correct? I don't find a model number. There are numbers on the back.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Just trying to check for messages and hitting the delete.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I probably don't know enough to tell you. My last answer was connected to the issue of messages full.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
5/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.