Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My phone is on mute and I don't know how to unmute it.

Customer Question
My phone is on...

My phone is on mute and I don't know how to unmute it. Please help. It's a Panasonic cordless, a couple of years old.

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic system do you have?

I don't know. How do I find out?

Technician's Assistant: The Phone System Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Panasonic system? What have you tried so far?

About two days. I've tried pushing all the buttons. Nothing works.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Phone Systems
5/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 22 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
I still need help.
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 21 days ago

To program the volume before a call, adjust the ringer volume on the handset;

1. Press [MENU] [#] [1] [6] [0].
  2. Press the [▲] or the [▼] button to raise, lower or turn off the ringer volume.
  3. Press [Save].

OR

While the handset is ringing for an incoming call press the [▲] or the [▼] button repeatedly to select the desired volume.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
You have not answered my question. My phone is on mute. I can't get it out of mute mode. Please help.
  1. Press [MENU] [#] [1] [6] [0].
  3. Press [Save].

OR