Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cordless telephone: model #KX-TGD533W. Message: voicemail…

Customer Question
Cordless telephone: model #KX-TGD533W...

Cordless telephone: model #KX-TGD533W. Message: voicemail message via phone co. - no voicemail messages, # key held, message leaves, but comes right back on screen. Is there another way to get rid of the message?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Want to get rid of voicemail message: voicemail via telephone co.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

Since phone was purchased Tried holding down #key. Did this many times to clear screen before making a call.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, everything else seems to be OK.

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Phone Systems
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Panasonic cordless
5/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 22 days ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with troubleshooting this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phone or message system.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) How are messages NORMALLY listened to? For example, is the PLAY/STOP button (on the MAIN BASE) pressed, or is some other method used?
2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
3) Can you do a quick TEST for me? That TEST is to pick up any handset - while NOT on a call - press the TALK (or SPEAKER) button, and QUICKLY LISTEN for a dial tone. Please let me know if you hear ANYTHING BEFORE the STEADY dial tone - such as a few beeps or pulsed dial tones.

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close or ignore) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Decline

Hi again,
You MAY be seeing pop-up requests - such as for a phone call.
As mentioned earlier:
ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me).
Please continue to DECLINE (close or ignore) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Robbers
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
What happened to $5?

Just in case you were not aware, you have asked your question on JustAnswer.com - a paid support service. It is NOT free help.
Typically there is a $5 deposit - to POST your question - PLUS an agreed upon amount, with the total balance paid upon receiving an answer.
Now that you know that, please let me know if you would like to continue with this paid service (or not).
Thanks

Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 18 days ago

Hi again,
I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?
I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.
Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)