Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have Panasonic phones with 5 handsets its hooked up to…

Customer Question
I have Panasonic phones...

I have Panasonic phones with 5 handsets its hooked up to Xfinity internet which is working, but none of my phones are.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Panasonic Model # KX-TG6441

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-TG6441? What have you tried so far?

About a week I tried unplugging the main base and checked all the handsets None work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with troubleshooting this issue today.
Please give me a few moments to review your question and respond.

Ok

To help with this issue, may I ask:
1) Was this system SUCCESSFULLY connected to the Comcast service and working - BEFORE this issue began?
2) Do you have ANY other phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close or ignore) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Decline the added expense
I do not wish to pay any fees over the original $5.00

Just in case you were not aware, you have asked your question on JustAnswer.com - a paid support service. It is NOT free help.
Typically there is a $5 deposit - to POST your question - PLUS an agreed upon amount, with the total balance paid upon receiving an answer.
Now that you know that, please let me know if you would like to continue with this paid service (or not).
Thanks

No

We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have NO ACCESS to or CONTROL of ANY of your private information or account - including closing of your question.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department using the "Help" link that is on almost every page of the site.

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your phone system - now or in the future.

Take Care, Greg A.

No thank you I decline!
Remove me from this site
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I asked to cancel this immediately after my request. Did not get an answer right away and got it fixed through my internet company. Please honor my request to cancel any interaction through your company beyond the $5.00 initial fee as I requested yesterday. I both called and texted to cancel any and all interaction with your company