Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I bought a new phone today. The model is KX-TG633. I am

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new phone today. The model is KX-TG633. I am having roble understanding t instructions as to how to set the language, time & date on the phone. Please clrify how to set this phone up. Thank yoou.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-TG633? What have you tried so far?

I just purchased the phone this afternoon. The instruction manual is of no help what so ever.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
5/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

The most important thing to understand here is the use of "soft keys",

there are buttons directly below the screen, which operate different functions depending on the current operation,

so you will see different words/icons on the screen and pressing the button below it will execute that function,

so in this case you may see the word Menu on screen and push the button below it to access the menu, or other varying commands such as Select, Save, etc

You'll also need to use the up/down arrow buttons (part of the up/down/left/right multidirectional button between the Talk and Off/End buttons.

So to set the time, you'd key in Menu#101,

then follow the prompts on screen for entering the date, pressing Select, then the Time, Select, AM/PM with the up/down arrows, etc

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.