Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Panasonic "line in use" phones won't work. Kxtg7871. A few…

Customer Question
Panasonic "line in...

Panasonic "line in use" phones won't work

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic system do you have?

Kxtg7871

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic system? What have you tried so far?

A few days , nothing yet

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
5/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.