Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I want to reset my Panasonic 6.0. I think I messed it up…

I want to reset...

I want to reset my Panasonic 6.0 . I think I messed it up with trying to add cell. Do not want to add cell.

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic product do you have?

Panasonic DECT 6.0 plus landline phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Where do I find that info?

Technician's Assistant: The Phone System Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

I was trying to register to transfer calls to my cell, but no longer want to do that. The book says my model # is KX-TG7622

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so. Now the phone rings one time and when I try to answer it only has dialtone. Also when I call it from my cell it rings one time and says to dial # with area code. which I did because my cell is a diff. area code.

4/25/2018
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What happens currently when someone else calls you at home? Does that ring properly and allow you to answer, or does it ring through on your cell instead?

The home phone rings one time. It has rung again one time but no clue where or who that came from. Do I need to have someone call me? How long does this session last?
I just called a friend and it rang one time and then dialtone. He said the message was dial the number starting with a 1. So I know my cell has it messed up.
I think I just need to delete my cell info from the phone. How do I do that?

Is the cell phone on though, and does it ring when someone calls you at home?

Initially, take a panasonic handset and key in Menu#134

then up/down to highlight your cell phone on the list (shows as cell1 or cell2),

and then Select

then up/down to Yes

Select

Off

Let me know if that helps

Nathan, Technician
When I punch the menu button it gives pre-set options, no way to enter a # and get a showing of cell #'s. Is there something else I need to do?At a loss. I hit the call me button but this site is moving me around.
What else do I need to do? If I do not get a call I will not pay the $26.00. If necessary I will purchase a new phone system from another co. I just need this resolved. Cannot receive calls and have important things going on.
Phone call session started

Thank you for the call, glad we could fix this for you,