Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a cordless is-wt126. For the longest time I have not…

Customer Question
Hello. I have a...

Hello. I have a cordless is-wt126

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

For the longest time I have not been able to answer call on the Panasonic cordless phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic system? What have you tried so far?

I have to answer on the landline and press hold to pick up the call

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
4/21/2018
Electronics Technician: technicalcat, Engineer replied 3 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Are you able to dial out from the handset, and does the handset ring when a call comes in?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

I am able to dial out. And the handset does not ring

Phone support would make this much easier and faster to solve. I sent you an offer for that, and if you'd like to accept it, I can connect with you right away.

Have you tried repairing the handset to the base?